Terms & Conditions
Terms & Condition
- Gods of Galaxy is an E-sports platform where players can play against each other using Mobile, PC, PlayStation or other game consoles.
- The tournament will be held on the exact date and time as published in the event calendar. Gods of Galaxy reserves the right to disqualify players who don’t comply with the game schedule and rules.
- The format of Tournament will be available on the signup page and participants are required to read it carefully.
- The winner will be awarded the prize money and same will be sent to the respective mobile number with next working day.
- All prizes will be sent through PayTM only and are non-transferable or exchangeable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- By participating Tournament, each player agrees and acknowledges that neither Gods of Galaxy nor their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, representatives, advertising promotion and publicity agencies in any way responsible or liable for any damages, loss or injury.
- Employees of The Gods of Galaxy and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, representatives, advertising, promotion and publicity agencies and the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the open tournament.
- The participants would be solely responsible for lost, incomplete, incorrect, damaged, delayed or misdirected applications.
- Any team or Participants caught exploiting game bugs or using any other hacks to win the tournament/game/match will be immediately disqualified and no refund of entry fee will be processed.
- All disputes in connection with this term and condition document, including disputes as to its conclusion, binding effect, amendment, and termination, are to be settled between the parties by negotiation. If no solution can be reached, such disputes shall be exclusively resolved by tribunal limited to New Delhi jurisdiction.
- The recording, altering, dissemination or any other exploitation of images of the tournament can be done with written permission from Gods Of Galaxy team.
- Any and all rights in relation to the tournament are the exclusive property of Gods Of Galaxy.
- Gods of Galaxy reserves the rights to bring changes in the pattern of the game/tournament to enhance the contest. Details of any such changes will be published on the website.
- Gods of Galaxy’s decision in connection with any aspect of the contest shall be final and enforceable.
- Gods of Galaxy have complete rights to record the tournament game videos and publish it on its website and any other social media network in any form.